In response to Foomer
Outpost was my favorite game for a long time :-)
In response to Foomer
I have more than one artist... sorry to say :)
In response to Malver
yes but you can't always stop the bad players from coming, if it's a quality game they'll want to come play it.
In response to Foomer
a RPing game can't have the quality of the quality game all the time, since a RP game is only as good as the players, while a quality game if it's a really good quality game will always have the same quality, and if you have good admins governing the quality game if a person gets out of line you can always slap them back into place, or like how I like to see it... let "nature" take its course like it does in real life, they might suddenly come down with a "disease" in game or something lol... The great things with being a Game Master awww :)
In response to Foomer
the battle of the wise titans, they throw a few punches, examine the situation and see no means to continue fighting. A true battle in my opinion.
In response to Jon Snow
Jon Snow wrote:
the battle of the wise titans, they throw a few punches, examine the situation and see no means to continue fighting. A true battle in my opinion.

Heh, that was more like a snide comment, but it's still over anyway. ;-)
In response to Foomer
Lol but he said that -he- was gonna do it or else his game maker buddy so just pager-ban both of them and your done! lol
Well...feel free to flame me, but I personally prefer the old NES and SNES-quality 2D graphics over the new 3D 16/24/32-bit color graphics found in console games these days. To me, it seems these days they (the game programmers) are into making the games more realistic than fun. Now, don't take me wrong, for I'm not saying that the new games aren't fun. I just prefer the old-style.
In response to CableMonkey
I've mostly noticed that the older games have a lot more replayability than the newer games do. The general idea amongst the newer game designers appears to be that replayability consists of letting the player get higher scores, more kills or fast times on the provided levels. Most old games went so far as to include secret items, secret areas of the map, even alternative storylines through which to play the games. So of them were just downright random, so the game was never the same. You rarely, if ever, find this in the newer 3D games.
In response to Foomer
Only truely replayable game I know of ( that's new ) is Morrowind...
Page: 1 2 3