ID:265145

What would it be? It can be fantasy or realistic... could be midieval or real-time...

This does go under design philosophy because I'm making a game where everyone is born with a unique talent/ability...
Alchemy
telekinesis
Thuper Thayian Thrength
I want the ability to quickly come up with a smart remark for any situation. Facing omnipotent beings is fine. I want to be able to annoy the hell out of them.
sarcasm.....
Common Sense / Wisdom.

Worked for Solomon.
In response to JordanUl
darwinism, yeaaaaaah
Jon Snow wrote:
What would it be? It can be fantasy or realistic... could be midieval or real-time...

"Heal the sick" would be pretty nice, but I don't know how I could choose it if "Telepathically cause people to poop their pants" was also on the menu. Of course, with my luck, it'd just provoke a movement to make pants-pooping socially acceptable, which would take away all the fun of having the power, not to mention make the world considerably stinkier.

In response to Gughunter
Gughunter wrote:
Jon Snow wrote:

"Heal the sick" would be pretty nice, but I don't know how I could choose it if "Telepathically cause people to poop their pants" was also on the menu. Of course, with my luck, it'd just provoke a movement to make pants-pooping socially acceptable, which would take away all the fun of having the power, not to mention make the world considerably stinkier.

ROFLMFAO!
I would want the power to tap into anybodies mind, granting the ability to read their thoughts, change their thoughts, and thus changing their actions. The ability to control the way another being thinks and acts would be the greatest talent in my opinion.
To be even more irresistable to women.....

and to hear what they think.... they should make a movie out of that one.....
Immunity to everyone's powers.

Knowledge in general.

Erm... wait... those are already taken... (if you don't get it, don't bother having someone explain it to you. Xanth books.)
I got mail! YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!
-----------------------------

I would love to be able to fly.
Defensive Magic,
Work ethic.
In response to Garthor
Garthor wrote:
Immunity to everyone's powers.

Knowledge in general.

Erm... wait... those are already taken... (if you don't get it, don't bother having someone explain it to you. Xanth books.)

Heh... for some reason I missed that last paragraph when I first read your post, and I went browsing the Internet for Xanth info, thinking I remembered something about that first talent... boy, I haven't read any of those books in ages.

(possible minor spoiler here:)
One of the few things I remember from the Xanth books is a mythical creature (a manticore, maybe?) who wondered if he had a soul. Finally the wizard gave him an answer: if he didn't have a soul, he wouldn't be wondering about it!
In response to Gughunter
It was a golem, the one that can speak every language, I forgot his name.
In response to Lord of Water
Oooh, even better, ability to create a clone of yourself with perfect work ethic.
In response to Foomer
Why are you asking for common sense? I thought non-dbzer humans were born with it.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6