In response to Foomer
Get a better game.
Wish granting. I would have to confirm the wishes people make though. So I can just wish for whatever I want.. Any power.. Anything... Mwhahahahahahaha! >=]

-Rcet
In response to Foomer
And if you want to get even more technical, if you were totally invisible, you would never have the effect of closing your eyes. Your eyelids would no longer be solid, and so you'd never cease to see. Insomnia, anyone?

Alathon\\
In response to Alathon
Alathon wrote:
And if you want to get even more technical, if you were totally invisible, you would never have the effect of closing your eyes. Your eyelids would no longer be solid, and so you'd never cease to see. Insomnia, anyone?

Well, if you want to be even more technical than even more technical, your retinas wouldn't pick up any light because they'd be transparent. Blindness, anyone? ;-P
In response to Alathon
You'd learn to shut off your brain.
In response to Spuzzum
Well, if you wanted to be even more technical, noone cares. Beer anyone?
In response to Garthor
I don't have a game to begin with.
In response to Rcet
I'd wish for infinite wishes.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
I'd wish for infinite wishes.

That's against the Wishing Rules™!
In response to Foomer
Get a better life.
In response to Spuzzum
Okay, then I wish wishing for infinite wishes was not against the rules. Then I wish for infinite wishes.
In response to Garthor
Don't get me into an argument on how violent gaming doesn't make your life better.
In response to Foomer
MORON! You were supposed to say, "I don't have a life."
In response to Foomer
It's a little-known rule that you can't change the rules.
In response to Garthor
I wish that Garthor would stop complaining about what I wish for.
In response to Garthor
That would be a lie, almost.

Thanks for the insult, twit.
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
To be even more irresistable to women.....

and to hear what they think.... they should make a movie out of that one.....

....Sariat, you're becoming more scary by the day.

Hmm one power? Howabout omnipotence? that's the obvious choice, but other than that... The power to create and develop "realms" which are kinda like games, except they are truly real, and you only have to think the parameters to program them. Sweet.
In response to Garthor
grundy
In response to Garthor
the golem was named grundy wasn't he?
In response to Raven01
Raven01 wrote:
Invisiblity sounds nice, I myself would rather spook people than that... But if LoW's eyes were hands, hed get arrested.

Hehe

-Raven-

Please tell me how you arrest an invisible person? You could grope and feel and ...I want go there because i seem to have a bad rep... for all I care, and there's absolutely nothing they could do.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6