In response to Airson
Airson wrote:
You could grope and feel and ...I want go there because i seem to have a bad rep...

And now we all know what you were really thinking, too! ;o)
In response to Foomer
You can't wish about anything involving wishes.
In response to Airson
Yeah, that's it!
In response to Foomer
I don't have a lie.
In response to Garthor
lala...
In response to Foomer
Foomer, you are a kindest, nicest, smartest, most attractive person ever.
In response to Garthor
Hmm lexy should like this- a Paradox. According to MTG stack rules-
1. You use wish targeting rule "You can't change rules"
2. Since a wish was used, the rule "You can't change rules" comes into effect.
3. The rules say nothing about removing rules from the game, so you wish to remove it.
4. The rule is remove from the game
5. You call your second wish to change the "Can't wish for infinite wishes" Rule to "Can wish for infinite wishes once"
6. No defense rules are present to counter the effect.
7. The rule is changed to "Can wish for infinite wishes once"
8. You call your third wish targeting yourself, granting infinite wishes.
9. You gain infinite wishes.
My suggestions-
Alteration
Invokation
Conjuration

Those should handle most anything. Note: these aren't spell groups from D&D I mean, but total overall power, hence alteration could chang DNA composition to allow flight. :P
The ability to materialize anything in an instant. Anything, realistic or fictional. Being arrested by the cops? Materialize the key to the cuffs/lock in your hands. Being chased by a mob of angry people? Materialize a giant cage around them. Being robbed/mugged? Materialize some kind of weapon to scare them away. Hungry? Materialize a pizza. Someone pestering you? Materialize a big stick to push them away. Computer outdated? Materialize a supercomputer and never have to upgrade again. Stuck in traffic? Materialize a giant hole in front of you so the cars fall in, then cover it back up with pavement. Mad at someone? Materialize a cage around them and torture them with a newly-materialized pointy stick. Ran out of money on a date? Materialize some.

As you can see, this talent is useful in nearly every situation. Try to come up with a scenario where it doesn't work and I'll try my hardest to find a way around it.
In response to Mertek
During a voilent encounter with Bink? (If you don't understand this, read the Xanth novels, don't ask someone to explain it to you.)
In response to Raven01
Raven01 wrote:
Invisiblity sounds nice, I myself would rather spook people than that... But if LoW's eyes were hands, hed get arrested.

Hehe

-Raven-

See, my eyes would be hands, but I'd like to see them try to arrest me.
In response to Garthor
Just tell me what this "Bink" is. If it's some big monstruous creature, that's easy. If it's some shapeshifting demon, it's still moderately easy. If it's invisible and moves at the speed of light, it's still pretty easy. So, what is it?
In response to Mertek
Mertek wrote:
Just tell me what this "Bink" is. If it's some big monstruous creature, that's easy. If it's some shapeshifting demon, it's still moderately easy. If it's invisible and moves at the speed of light, it's still pretty easy. So, what is it?

An ordinary human male who seems to be completely talentless, but actually has a magical talent of vast proportions.
In response to Spuzzum
Well why don't we just copy and paste the whole first book then?!?!
In response to Spuzzum
Okay...If he is a normal human being, he can die, correct? Materialize a tiny (pinhead sized), remote-activated explosive, and the remote which detonates it, as well as a fictional suit which renders the user and the suit transparent. Walk up to him silently and drop the explosive onto his head while he is sleeping, or the pillow beside his head then retreat to a safe place where you can still see him. Then detonate the explosive. He is dead. Nobody saw it.
In response to Garthor
It would probably be less annoying to spoil the entire book than it would to continually bring up the subject to people who may not have read it but refuse to give any information on it.
In response to Mertek
Let me put it this way, you tripped and accidently smashed the remote, and it didn't go off.
The talent of being a Kryptonian ex-herald of Galactus with a Green Lantern power ring and battery.
In response to Garthor
I'll settle for second best, thanks.
In response to Foomer
You are NOT the ugliest, stupidest, least attractive, most annoying person in the world.
In response to Garthor
Well I should hope not!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6