ID:266227

I keep getting this when i load up my game. It stops my map from showing up, and I really need to know what it is.
So if you can help me out, I would be very thankful.
Ok im going to take a shot.. if it is just happening. try opening it with dream daemon and run it that way...
if it starts opened in ultra-safe-mode just set it to trusted. and open it though the exe you loaded up through dream daemon.. if this doesnt work.. im sorry.
In response to SonVegitto
SonVegitto wrote:
Ok im going to take a shot.. if it is just happening. try opening it with dream daemon and run it that way...
if it starts opened in ultra-safe-mode just set it to trusted. and open it though the exe you loaded up through dream daemon.. if this doesnt work.. im sorry.

That'll work, yes, but to allow Dream Seeker to run it without having to run Dream Daemon, just rename whatever folder the game is in to the same name as the .dmb file.

For example:

C:\Games\Blah\Bleep.dmb //will run in ultra-safe
C:\Games\Bleep\Bleep.dmb //with run in safe
In response to Spuzzum
Listen to him :-D he is probably much more knowledgable on the exterior of byond then myself. I guess he gets the cookie :-( (~)
In response to SonVegitto
SonVegitto wrote:
Listen to him :-D he is probably much more knowledgable on the exterior of byond then myself. I guess he gets the cookie :-( (~)

What I said was, "That'll work, yes" before I continued with my own solution to the problem.

Either/or.