Mike. How about using HTML in polls? I would like for people to be able to vote on images. Just an idea and simple to do. ;)

Edit: preloaded images.

_ryan
Nice work on the flexible layout.

How about allowing us to use one of those 'custom' boxes to retrieve the contents of a post on the guild forums by specifying just a post ID?
BigBoiD wrote:
This post won't die off of the main page. What have you done?!

/me stabs

Yeah, it's sticky for me too.
I'm a member and am still not able to use my pager. Help anyone?
LOTRFAN wrote:
I'm a member and am still not able to use my pager. Help anyone?

There are two kinds of members. The ones that haven't paid $15 dollars, and the ones who have.

You aren't a paid member, that is why you can't use the pager.

I really think that the BYOND Members should have some form of name change though, so mistakes like this don't happen.
Would it be possible for keywords to be automatically sorted alphabetically in the keywords section of a post?

Additionally - would it be possible to have tag clouds or something similar as an alternate means of browsing through someone's member page (or even the entire member section) - I mean, more so than the current keywords box.

EDIT - I found another thing: if you are searching for a single keyword, it will show up on the search results. However, if you type in two words which are both keywords on a post, there is not a "posts with the following keywords" result. Can this functionality be added?

But thank you! Keywords especially are awesome and make it -much- easier to find stuff. :-)
Is anyone else still experiencing the problem with these posts being sticky in firefox?
They have been gone for a while for me.
Smoko wrote:
They have been gone for a while for me.

In IE they work fine for me, but with firefox it's bugging up.
Page: 1 2