ID:266296

Ok I am getting a little agrivated, I have a DMI and I have 6 icon_states in it, when I enter it in the map part under bridge and then I go back maybe do someting to to code and then I go back and all my stuff is gone (not on the map) and i have to re-enter all of it and its gettting kind of old and every time I try to delete a turf I get a illegal opp. does ne one know whats going on its kinda hard to work with these problems... Thx

Forum monster --Stealth2k--
Do you have 306?
Maybe your dll files are currupted...

FIREking
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
Do you have 306?
Maybe your dll files are currupted...

FIREking

I do have 306, is there a bug in the .ddl's?
In response to Stealth 2k
maybe in yours.....

i would try reinstalling it if i were you, and make sure the dll's are gone before reinstalling, which is a common mistake made by alot of people.

FIREking
In response to FIREking
Ok, I uninstalled BYOND yesterday and then used the same setup in my doc's but I didnt check to see if the .ddl's were there so now I will uninstall it again and look for the .ddl's Thx FIREking

Forum Monster --Stealth2k--
In response to Stealth 2k
Its not ddl its dll wich are very important for any program
just F.Y.I.
In response to Gouku
LOL, I figured out the problem, the reason they kept dissepearing is cuz if there not on the map when I compile it will take ne thing I have entered for the map out if its not on the map before I compile, I found this out by putting one of my icons on the map and compiling and when I went back to look it was the only one that was still there.
I AM A GENUIS!!
not really

--Stealth2k--