ID:266320

i need help making a game and i also need coders. i have been on byond for about a month now and i want to create my own game for others to play. i dont know how to get char. and obj. like goku, gohan, dbz char. and things like GM bags and GM powers.
if anyone is interested please e-mail me at [email protected] and leave a e-mail with a subject of byond.
thanks a lot
For the love of...don't make a dbz game, there are way too many as it is.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
For the love of...don't make a dbz game, there are way too many as it is.

I double this!
Not too many people are interested in helping other people make games like that, and the people that are usualy willing to, can't code that well themselves. So if you MUST make a DBZ game, learn how to do it BY YOURSELF. I can guarentee you won't get much help from the people that really know what they're talking about, like good ol' Nadrew here for instance. So make a different type of game, there are too many DBZ games as it is, and BYOND doesn't need another one.
In response to The Wizard of How
and its BuildYourOwnNetDream
In response to dbz73
well if you feel that way dbz73... change your name to:

<s>dbz</s>73

<font size=1>unless youre talking about the game Dead Ball Zone
In response to SSJ4_Satanic Bardock
You can like DBZ and not like the games.
In response to The Wizard of How
i like bananas
In response to SSJ4_Satanic Bardock
i dont like dbz, its just when i did i had my name as this and im just used to it.
In response to dbz73
i like the show DbZ....i would like to have a dbgt genesis rip off so i have something to do when i am on an airplane (alhough i dont think they allow laptops anymore..... hmmm)