ID:266323

Can someone help me make a game of some sort I've played byond for a bit but I don't know much about coding.....
Everyone here will help you, or try to anyway. Just read through the basic stuff like Zilal's Tuturoial and if you have any questions, just ask, and people will try to help you.
Thief jack wrote:
Can someone help me make a game of some sort I've played byond for a bit but I don't know much about coding.....

There are lots of resources to start with, to learn how the BYOND syntax works. The Guide, the Faq, the Tutorials, the Libraries, the Demos, the Blue Book. Id recommend starting with Zilals Beginner Tutorial, and then reading through the guide/faq.

Alathon
Thief jack wrote:

You got a few good answers; but maybe they dont quite answer the question that you meant to ask. When you say ... make a game of some sort... you seem to indicate to me that you are not sure of what to make, as well as being new to coding. I would ask that you reply to me, and tell me(and everyone) what types of games you like to play. Dont just list byond games, list ANYTHING. Board games, sports, puzzles, coin tricks; perhaps you like palindromes, I know Spuzzum does(your secrets out, Spuzz)!

It helps to have a goal in mind before you start, so let me know, and I will help you break it down into learning steps.

Good Luck!