ID:266330

I need all of you game makers to help me. If you would please. could you put me on your game so other people can donate dimes to me?. i need them for the blue book if anyone of you guys or women out there could help me pleae do!

Ultimate_Vegeta2
:>)
Oh, shoot! I just tried donating 127 dimes to you, but because your name is indistinguishable from three hundred other people's, I don't think it went into your account.

Try asking around, among the other people with Vegeta names. I'm sure someone has your money.
In response to Vegetto5748
I would do that, but then how would i get the blue book?
Ultimate_Vegeta2 wrote:
I need all of you game makers to help me. If you would please. could you put me on your game so other people can donate dimes to me?. i need them for the blue book if anyone of you guys or women out there could help me pleae do!

Ultimate_Vegeta2

How about we just give you $50 for free? Or maybe we give you our wallets for free?

Wait! I've got a great idea! How about we give you all our belongings for free?!? Sound good?

It's not gonna happen. You want the blue book, YOU get it. Don't ask people to give money to you for no reason.
In response to WizDragon
I'll have Xooxer build you a big fancy house in Ensya if you send me a buck.

:o)
In response to Foomer
Or ask him for a back yard on one of his "build happy" days, that'll get you a big house.
In response to Pillsverry
don't they teach children that asking for money is illegal? in byond its just donating, but damn, asking poeple to make a verb to send money to some guy who they don't even know? Kid, think next time...
The Blue Book is great, but there are more than enough resources to get you started in BYOND without it. Check out the links under "Developers" on the sidebar; the FAQ is a great place to start.
In response to Gughunter
Yup, look at me. I learned without it.
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Im literally rolling on the floor laughing by that one.
Sorry, I already took out all of my dimes (I have allot, never used em) and gave donated it to the poor children and families. I dont mean to offend you but I hope you arn't more important then them.