ID:266337

Can someone please DonateDimes to me!I have no Dimes i need them to get this thing on Byond The Blue Book helps you Helps me with Coding so i don't have to ask for coding anymore on Byond.com!if you have dimes please donate them to me!Thanks alot!PLEASE DONATE THEM TO [email protected]!
Or if you want to Donate in key send it to my OTHER Key SSJ4_Gohan_Majin2 yes SSJ4_Gohan_Majin2!Who ever give's me a couple of Dimes i will help them with some stuff that they have problem's on or i'll send them icons!

~~~~~~SSJ4_Gohan_Majin
SSJ4_Gohan_Majin wrote:
Can someone please DonateDimes to me!I have no Dimes i need them to get this thing on Byond a really can't read the name but it helps you with the Icon Refrence!if you have dimes please donate them to me!Thanks alot!

~~~~~~SSJ4_Gohan_Majin

What "thing" do you need or want to get?

Also please try not to press the return button so many times to make your post look large. One return is good enough :-D

Anyways, just tell me what your after and I might think about donating some BYONDimes to you.

Lee
In response to Mellifluous
sorry,i meant the Blue BOok
In response to SSJ4_Gohan_Majin
SSJ4_Gohan_Majin wrote:
sorry,i meant the Blue BOok

Sorry, but I wont have enough to donate to you for that as I am going to generously help someone else out first but that person doesnt yet know it :-D

Lee

<font size = 1>Something about the BYONDscape :-D</font>
Make a good non-dbz game, and earn them, or have your mom get you some, money order, check, or credit card accepted. That reminds me, I need to get some dimes.
In response to Nadrew
Just Donate me as much as you can you don't have to Donate to me all and my mom or Dad won't let me
I'm not giving you any dimes.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
I'm not giving you any dimes.

Nadrew isnt saying it in a mean way well maybe he is but Hes saying that because he doesnt have any dimes so dont be discouraged
In response to Super16
I'll have 400 dimes within a week.
In response to Nadrew
Well,my question was CAN SOMEONE DONATE ME SOME DIMES????!!!!!!? That was my real question!
And I said "No" in a way.
SSJ4_Gohan_Majin, this is Newbie Central, where new people who are interested in learning to code come for help with CODE PROBLEMS. Asking for money, or rather, begging for money is NOT what this forum is for.

If you want BYONDimes in your account, you'll need to earn the money for yourself one way or another, no one here is going to just give it to you. You're only wasting forum space by asking.
In response to Foomer
Speaking of Dimes, whats a worthy price to pay for GM or Admin_Gm status?
In response to Gojira
Gojira wrote:
Speaking of Dimes, whats a worthy price to pay for GM or Admin_Gm status?

I wouldnt pay anyone to be a GM or Admin unless I know that they are worth paying, otherwise I wouldnt give out the privalages to people.

1) I never give them to people who constantly ask for them
2) I pay people if they wish to be paid and they do a good job
3) I only give friends the privalages if they deserve them and/or if I know they will do a good job

Never give out GM privalages to someone you dont know. If someone recommends someone to you then you might reconsider the thought. IE;

I might get 2 people recommended for being good at the job of a GM and only 1 good for an Admin. But, to make sure they do their job correctly I would host an invisable server and only invite those people and see if they are actually good enough to qualify for it.

If not then you dont allow them to have the privalages.

Lee

<font size = 2>Sorry for the babble :-\ lol</font>
In response to Mellifluous
What i ment was not me paying them, i ment them paying me; And what would be a fair price.
In response to Gojira
Well,what should i do to earn the dimes from you guys????
In response to Gojira
If you're talking about a board game / hostable game, then letting people pay to host with game master abilities is usually fine, because people need control over the game they host.

If you are talking about an RPG or single-host type game, then allowing anyone to be an Administrator/GM for money is guaranteed to ruin it. Give them more power for money, give them more privilidges, but don't give them control over your game.
Read that ZBT tutorial, FAQ, Guide, and Reference and do your best to learn to code with what information they provide. (If you can't read them don't bother with the blue book.) If you don't understand something, you can ask for coding help on this forum. Once you understand enough to build something, put as much effort into it as you can, make it original and try to make it fun and unlike every other game that currently exists on the hub, and people will play it. If people will play it, make a way for people to put money into it, either through donations for for their own benefit. To my knowledge, this has so far worked in Tanks, My Life As A Spy, and probably quite a few other games out there that I haven't played.
In response to Foomer
Bad News, he's makin a DBZ Game.
In response to Gojira
Gojira wrote:
Bad News, he's makin a DBZ Game.

Damn...

Why do they always take that route?

Theres enough already...Make something else that is from your head and that you thought of not someone else and not something that is already up like well over 50 times please!

Lee
Page: 1 2 3