In response to Lesbian Assassin
Just life a bit easier. Well the Gm verbs are the ones in the S_admin. The game is definatly not DBZ. Its like an Action/RPG.
In response to Gojira
Gojira wrote:
Just life a bit easier. Well the Gm verbs are the ones in the S_admin. The game is definatly not DBZ. Its like an Action/RPG.

well then, i suggest taking the ghostform, ban, erradicate, edit, and assimilate(these might be spelt wrong) out.

.....:::...:dbz73:...:::.....
Not a dbz game maker!
In response to dbz73
well then, i suggest taking the ghostform, ban, erradicate, edit, and assimilate(these might be spelt wrong) out.

Close (except for 'eradicate', but I forgive you ;-))

I'd suggest not allowing anyone to become a GM except people you trust implicitly. I.e. your closest friends, family, significant others, housepets, farm animals, the scrapings off of the bottom of the bathtub after you shower, etc.
In response to Spuzzum
Don't forget the stuff you "steped in" last week.
In response to Spuzzum
I don't know what kind of shower you take, but it would seem to me that if you can scrape stuff off of the shower when you get out you have a problem.

-Lord of Water
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Don't forget the stuff you "steped in" last week.

I don't know whether that's supposed to be "stepped in" or "steeped in", but both ways sound disgusting!

-AbyssDragon
In response to Lord of Water
Lord of Water wrote:
I don't know what kind of shower you take, but it would seem to me that if you can scrape stuff off of the shower when you get out you have a problem.

Huh? I wasn't referring to me. I explicitly said "you", referring to anyone who is not "me". ;-)
Page: 1 2 3