ID:266340

When a player Logsout i need to know the Code when it says Example:SSJ4_Gohan_Majin has Logged out.if you know that code please tell me!Thanks alot!
Jeez, you just asked for the same exact code on another forum, except for it to say something when a player logs in. First of all, it's a stupid question, and on top of that you'd have to be a complete idiot not to know how to use the code you were given for the login message for a logout message. I can tell that you're another one of those dbz freaks who wants to be hand fed so that they can make another p-bag ridden dbz game.
you have the logout() call (obviously) and say:
world << "[usr] has logged out!"
In response to Untitled_Boy
Wow that makes you seem so... above him...
Get a hobby. If he wants to ask newbie questions on the newbie forum, let him. Everyone has to start somewhere.
In response to Dreq
um..The code says Missing Left Hand Argument to <<
In response to Dreq
Here's a tip for you; using "usr" in a proc can cause some very odd actions, you should use "src" instead.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Here's a tip for you; using "usr" in a proc can cause some very odd actions, you should use "src" instead.

<font color=Red>Well,theres a Error Missing Left Hand Argument to << so it's like i need another code.
In response to SSJ4_Gohan_Majin
Please stop abusing html, and look at the documentation, it's either in the FAQ, or the reference.
In response to Nadrew
man the FAQ I know i didn't find it there and the Refrence i can't find it there either.
It's there, I know it's there.
In response to Nadrew
Well,i didn't find it
Look some more, it's there.
SSJ4_Gohan_Majin wrote:
Well,i didn't find it

You should really read the Guide. Not just browse through it... read it from top to bottom. There is so much useful stuff there that once you've read it, you'll kick yourself for not having done so earlier.

Seriously. Print it out. Turn off the computer. Go sit in a quiet corner, and READ it. You'll instantly double your programming skills.
In response to Nadrew
<font color=Red>well,i found it BUT it doesn't tell the code it says Format:Logout() then it says this information.
In response to Skysaw
And if you don't have a printer, save the page, go offline, and read it in peace.
In response to Nadrew
Well,i really want to know the Code
I'm not going to give you the code for the following reasons:

1) This is probably the easiest thing you can find/code.

2) I don't like it when people ABUSE html.
A code for it is in the documentation, there's no such thing as THE code for anything.
In response to Nadrew
Well,i clicked on Logout and it says:Format:
Logout()
When:
Called when a player's client has disconnected from a mob. This happens in client.Del() when the player logs out of the world. It may also happen when the player switches from one mob to another.
Default action:
None.
One may wish to distinguish between a player who has disconnected from the game and one who is simply switching from one mob to another. In the case of a player switching to another mob, by the time Logout() is called, the original mob's key will be null, whereas the key will still be non-null in the case of a player disconnecting from the game.

SSJ4_Gohan_Majin wrote:
Well,i clicked on Logout and it says:Format:
Logout()
When:
Called when a player's client has disconnected from a mob.

Good for you...now what might you want to put in Logout() to say that the player has logged out?
Page: 1 2 3