ID:266342

i need to know how to realese a game to the Hub i once Updated my game and went to Package Files then it says it built it into the Hub but it's not there and i did it about a month ago if you know how to release a game into the Hub please tell me.Thanks alot!
STOP ABUSING HTML! And Dantom has to review your game before adding it to the main hub, and don't expect a dbz game to be accepted.
In response to Nadrew
DBZ games are accepted, too. That's what the Fangames section is for.

Dantom is really busy so they're behind on reviewing. Pretty soon, though, the review process should pick up speed.

-AbyssDragon
In response to AbyssDragon
That might b it or might not!
In response to SSJ4_Gohan_Majin
SSJ4_Gohan_Majin wrote:

Well no. That is it.
In response to Vortezz
Well no. That is it.

And you can check by going to the "Distribution" section of your Hub entry and you'll see that its "Under Review".

-AbyssDragon
Still notice how many dbz games there are, even when they added the new hub, and notice none of them made it in on the first review.
In response to Nadrew
Good point.

I believe they'll be added once the actual review process is in place, though. I think the official Dantom position is to remain neutral towards DBZ.

-AbyssDragon
AbyssDragon wrote:
Good point.

Yes, I know :).

I believe they'll be added once the actual review process is in place, though. I think the official Dantom position is to remain neutral towards DBZ.

Yes, I feel sorry for them, they don't want to be neutral towards it, but it's best since most the community are "DBZ folk".

In response to Nadrew
Well,i realesed a dumb game thats NOT DBZ a long time ago about 3 months and it still hasnt gone on the Hub
In response to SSJ4_Gohan_Majin
Maybe they reviewed it and deemed it not suitable to be on the hub.
This should help you either find your game, or get the game into the hub:

1. make sure you updated the version number
2.I beleive it goes under review and later it goes into the hub
3.try checking the "Games Listing" section, click "Search" at the top, Click the buttons "For Players", and "All Items", then fill in your exact name you released it with in the "Author" box

I hope this will work.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
STOP ABUSING HTML! And Dantom has to review your game before adding it to the main hub, and don't expect a dbz game to be accepted.

you've really gone to far this time. I am sorry, but simply changing the font face, font properties, and font color is not abuse. In fact, <font color=blue>since this is permited,</font> <font color=lightblue>and available,</font> <font color=darkblue>I think i will use it more often</font>

<font face="arial">
<font color=darkblue><</font><font color=blue>^</font><font color=lightblue>></font><font color=darkblue>F</font><font color=blue>I</font><font color=lightblue>R</font><font color=silver>E</font><font color=silver>K</font><font color=lightblue>I</font><font color=blue>N</font><font color=darkblue>G</font><font color=lightblue><</font><font color=blue>^</font><font color=darkblue>></font>
</font>
In response to Nadrew
i request notification of reviewed games, and if they passed or not.

<font face="arial">
<font color=darkblue><</font><font color=blue>^</font><font color=lightblue>></font><font color=darkblue>F</font><font color=blue>I</font><font color=lightblue>R</font><font color=silver>E</font><font color=silver>K</font><font color=lightblue>I</font><font color=blue>N</font><font color=darkblue>G</font><font color=lightblue><</font><font color=blue>^</font><font color=darkblue>></font>
</font>
In response to FIREking
They kept those in so you a point out certain parts of your post, if you want to be as annoying as the dbzer go right ahead.
In response to FIREking
Keep checking the distrubution page of your entry, where the channel(s) it's listed are, if you see "accepted"..well guess.
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
Nadrew wrote:

you've really gone to far this time. I am sorry, but simply changing the font face, font properties, and font color is not abuse. In fact, <font color=blue>since this is permited,</font> <font color=lightblue>and available,</font> <font color=darkblue>I think i will use it more often</font>

<font face="arial">
</font>

Well you do not abuse it as you close your tags appropraitly. The guy who started the post does not even know how to use HTML correctly, and that was what Nadrew was pointing out.
In response to Gojira
good point, i missed that because of the terms nadrew used.
In response to Nadrew
they could at least send an email saying why the game was rejected if it was in fact rejected. They could also send an email after its been reviewed. The latter option would probably be better, because they could then tell you if your game passed or failed.

I am sure that dan and tom could automate it to the point where all they have to do is type in a name, a game title, click passed or failed, then give a reason in a little text box.

FIREking
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
They kept those in so you a point out certain parts of your post, if you want to be as annoying as the dbzer go right ahead.

i was pointing out certain parts of my post!
Page: 1 2