ID:266353

I've seen a demo or library on the hub about generating random maps.....how do i do this??? which library was it and where??
Please Help

-Clone
Phenix 2nd Clone wrote:
I've seen a demo or library on the hub about generating random maps.....how do i do this??? which library was it and where??
Please Help

-Clone

There was a library called "maze" which was made by Dantom. I did not see it listed myself after I read your post. However, when I went into Dream Seeker I was told I had an upgrade for it.

Perhaps some work on the hub lost the library in Limbo. (Mind you, for all I know it could have moved to a subscription channel or something.) Try looking again pretty soon. If it's still meant for the general public, they might have fixed it.
In response to ACWraith
ACWraith wrote:
There was a library called "maze" which was made by Dantom. I did not see it listed myself after I read your post. However, when I went into Dream Seeker I was told I had an upgrade for it.

Perhaps some work on the hub lost the library in Limbo.

No it's just undergoing some surgery to come up to modern standards...
Phenix 2nd Clone wrote:
Please Help

Shadowdarke has a terrific library for making dungeon maps. It's posted on BYONDscape.

Lummox JR
In response to Deadron
I will wait for Dans Maze one as shadowDarkes one i had to subscribe to byondscape for it

Thanks
-Clone