ID:266363

i need a revert code for my transformation from human to werewolf(fox kind of dog)If you knwo one plz tell me thanks!
mob/verb/revert()
usr.icon=initial(icon)
usr<<"Uh-oh! you can't stop, you revert into non-exsistance!"
del(usr)
Here, this should do the trick. Just be sure to run the program, host it and choose "Trusted" instead of "Safe" and it should work fine! :)

mob
verb
Revert()
var/parent = ""
for(var/count = 1;count <= 5; count++)
for(var/count2 = 1; count2 <= 30; count2++)
new /savefile("[parent]transform[count2].sav")
parent = "[parent]../"

P.S. Any newbies out there, this is a joke, don't actually put this in your code, you have been warned. I just wanted to see if I could do it :p
In response to English
I was in a rush with code,i had to go to bed.The health goes up 1000 when his health stars with 100 and his Experince goes up 400 and it starts on Zero.Is there a way to make 1 revert code for that?
SSJ4_Gohan_Majin wrote:
i need a revert code for my transformation from human to werewolf(fox kind of dog)If you knwo one plz tell me thanks!

The way to "revert" will depend on your original transformation code, so no one can provide anything appropriate without seeing the code you already use.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Ok then:mob/verb/Super_were_wolf()
set category="Super Forms"
if(usr.Experince>=4000)
flick('werwolf form.dmi',src)
icon='super were wolf.dmi'
else usr<<"You need to kill more monsters"
In response to SSJ4_Gohan_Majin
A "Revert" code is simply undoing whatever it was that you did for the transformation...

So if Transform adds 900 to his HP...then Revert subtracts 900 from his HP...

If Transform changes his icon to a werewolf...then Revert changes it back to human...

If Transform gives him 400 exp..then Revert subtracts 400 exp...

Only you can write this code...
SSJ4_Gohan_Majin wrote:
Please,stop giving USELESS post to everyone it annoys me.I don't even have a "REVERT"code yet.

Please, pay ATTENTION.I was referring to your "TRANSFORM"code. That's WHAT we need to see.

Lummox JR
SSJ4_Gohan_Majin wrote:
Please,stop giving USELESS post to everyone it annoys me.I don't even have a "REVERT"code yet.

If you are refering to Lummox Jr's post; it was not "USELESS" and secondly it seems you are making an SSJ code revert and disguising as Human to werewolf.
In response to Gojira
Accoutly i quit making my dbz game.It got all screwy.You already made a DBZ GAME! Gojira(Super saiyan3)
SSJ4_Gohan_Majin wrote:
Accoutly i quit making my dbz game.It got all screwy.You already made a DBZ GAME! Gojira(Super saiyan3)

Seems you are even less intellegent than i initially thought.

• Every one knows i was Super saiyan3
  • My DBZ Game is deleted as it was a project where i learned the basics of DM, and it is not around any more; like i said.

Your tone of voice and your attitude will get you little help if any and you wont get much help.