ID:266420

How do you create a site of BYOND like ZBT(by Zilal)HOW?????if you know PLEASE!!Tell me!Thanks!

-Non-PC

Buy some server space (which they don't offer anymore).
In response to Nadrew
I goto my SPACE and and it says Create it your own Site HERE,i click it and it says:
BYOND World Hosts
A BYOND host site is a bit like a website. You upload BYOND executable files to it and people from around the Internet can connect to your world and explore. For a nifty demo of how this works, visit the testing grounds.

Of course, you can just host things on your own computer, but if you do not have a fast connection, or if it is inconvenient for you to leave it running all the time, a remote host site is a great alternative.

If you are looking for host space, there are a couple options. One is to find a friend with a dedicated connection who can run the host server for you. Another option is to buy space from a commercial provider. Getting a whole dedicated machine really gives you a lot of options, but it can cost anywhere from $75 per month to quite a bit more. To cut costs, find others who want to share the machine with you.

If you have extra space and want to rent it out, drop us a note ([email protected]), and we'll forward inquiries to you.

Commercial sites that specialize in game hosting:

Gypsy Star
Just a small sampling of commercial vendors of dedicated Internet machines are listed below:

VitalServer
Interland
DreamHost
RackSpace
TopHosts.com

-Non-PC
WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
In response to Non-PC
Dantom aren't offering yourname.byond.com space anymore.
In response to Non-PC
You click the links and dish out the money.
In response to Nadrew
Aww man. :(