ID:266422

Ok,the STUPID MONSTERS are bothering me here.HOW DO YOU MAKE A MONSTER WALK??AND MAKE IT STOP IN A CERTAIN AREA?I don't use deadron's eventloop cause it screwes up when i try to Open it.....HELP PLEASE

-Non-PC
Did you read any of the tutorials at all? And are you actuially trying, or are you just looking for a command called DoAllTheAiForMe()... Making a game requires work, to make an enemy move, look up how to move mobs in the F1 help menu. Then go from there.
In response to Dreq
Or, if something is frustrating you so much that you need to post a complaint about it on the forum in caps, you should probably put it away and work on something simpler until you can come back to it later and understand it a little better. Sometimes the break from it gives your mind a chance to relax anyway, and when it's done it'll figure out the problem while you're daydreaming.

But, the bottom line is maybe you should work on something else for a while.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Or, if something is frustrating you so much that you need to post a complaint about it on the forum in caps, you should probably put it away and work on something simpler until you can come back to it later and understand it a little better. Sometimes the break from it gives your mind a chance to relax anyway, and when it's done it'll figure out the problem while you're daydreaming.

But, the bottom line is maybe you should work on something else for a while.

I didn't even read that,i know it was about typing my post in caps.

-Non-PC
In response to Non-PC
Non-PC wrote:
I didn't even read that,i know it was about typing my post in caps.

-Non-PC

so you mean you knew it was about the caps without reading it?

If I were you, I`d check all the FAQs and all the Help files i could get my hands on if I were you
In response to Non-PC
The problem with jumping to conclusions is that you're usually wrong.
Non-PC wrote:
Ok,the STUPID MONSTERS are bothering me here.HOW DO YOU MAKE A MONSTER WALK??AND MAKE IT STOP IN A CERTAIN AREA?I don't use deadron's eventloop cause it screwes up when i try to Open it.....HELP PLEASE

-Non-PC

Did you check out this demo? It has a little AI action in it.