ID:266481

I want to stop people from saying kursses in my game.I want to make it a diffrent word.How would i do that?

Thanks!

-Kappa the Imp
http://www.byond.com/hub/ hub.cgi?qd=hubIndex;hub=823;channel=1182 - Theodis's Language Filter. I'm sure you can edit it to do what you want, just look around in there.
In response to Mertek
I really don't understand it that much.How does it work?

-Kappa the Imp
In response to Kappa the Imp
Here I made one.

mob/verb/Say(T as text)
var/list/Words=list()
Words.Add("fuck")
var/check=findtext(T,Words[1])
if(check)
T="HUSDAS"
world<<"[usr]: [T]"
else
world<<"[usr]: [T]"
In response to Super16
mob/verb/WorldTalk(T as text)
set category = "Communication"
var/list/Words=list()
Words.Add("fuck","Fuck","Ass","ass","Fucking","fucking","dumbass","Lag","lag","Shit","Shitty","Asswhole","asswhole","ASSWHOLE","Can i be a GM?")
var/check=findtext(T,Words[15])
if(check)
T="*****"
world<<"\icon<b>[usr]<b><font color=green>*<font color=red>*\white \<[src.name]> <font color=green>*<font color=red>*<font color=blue> <b> [pharse_message(T)]"
else
world << "\icon<b>[usr]<b><font color=green>*<font color=red>*\white \<[src.name]> <font color=green>*<font color=red>*<font color=blue> <b> [pharse_message(T)]"

Whats wrong?I try it and it doesn't work.

-Kappa the Imp

Now i came up with this,it was close of working but didn't,sorry for the censoring(in the code).
mob/verb/WorldTalk(T as text)
set category = "Communication"
var/list/Words=list()
Words.Add("fuck","Fuck","Ass","ass","Fucking","fucking","dumbass","Lag","lag","Shit","Shitty","Asswhole","asswhole","ASSWHOLE","Can i be a GM?")
var/check=findtext(T,Words[World.Add])
if(check)
T="*****"
world<<"\icon<b>[usr]<b><font color=green>*<font color=red>*\white \<[src.name]> <font color=green>*<font color=red>*<font color=blue> <b> [pharse_message(T)]"
else
world << "\icon<b>[usr]<b><font color=green>*<font color=red>*\white \<[src.name]> <font color=green>*<font color=red>*<font color=blue> <b> [pharse_message(T)]"

Please help me.

-Kappa the Imp

Just use safe guard suite from darkness.
In response to Super16
Super16 wrote:
Just use safe guard suite from darkness.

What?????
In response to Super16
I've actually never taken a look at that library before. From the looks of it they did a very nice and complete job on it (not that we should be surprised). Some good reading :)