ID:266522

HI,I need a code stop bad language Safe Guard Suite is so hard to handle,I copy and pase the whole code,and it doesn't work,which makes it a pain in the a**.So,if you can help.Thanks alot,and no useless posts plz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Majin Noobs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Safe Guard Suite is a library...just include it with an #include (see reference for details ;) ) or in the file view in dream maker, expand the Lib thing at the bottom and select it. =D should work then...

-Ashing

--

• Lists are fun!
  • NO THEY AREN'T!
  • YES THEY ARE!
  • I BET MY CHICKEN CAN RUN FASTER THAN YOURS!
  • Wha?
  • (that always shuts em up)
In response to SuperAshing
OK,so can somebody help me or put down the code for me?
Majin Noobs wrote:
HI,I need a code stop bad language Safe Guard Suite is so hard to handle,I copy and pase the whole code,and it doesn't work,which makes it a pain in the a**.So,if you can help.Thanks alot,and no useless posts plz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Majin Noobs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#1 You don't copy and paste a library, you just include it. Second of all all you would have to do is, after including..is copy and paste the configuration file into your code and congfigure it how you would want it to work,and in the example part of the library itself it tells you exactly how to include it into your game.

Note: Regardlessly I'll be releasing a new version which is alot better than the old one, obviously..which will be much easier to configure and use ultilizing some new BYOND features.