ID:266581

how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?how do i get signs to werk when i clik them?
And now I will never help you again. Good day, Mr. Spam Happy.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
And now I will never help you again. Good day, Mr. Spam Happy.

---------------------------------------------------------

I was gonna help him till i Saw de spam.. um.. he isn't gonna get help from me..