ID:266597

how do i get it so the usr can pick there class when they log in? i have this so far

Login()
usr.icon_state = input("what class?") in list ("buff","wizzy")
src.icon_state = src.gender loc = locate(1,1,1)
My Character Choice Demo.

IT WORKS.

-Kappa the Imp
In response to Kappa the Imp
ur demo probably dus werk... but every time i try to log on to something on byond i retrieve my key... but then it sez that it "failed to open roving key" ... wuts that mean?
o yeah... and i cant use ur tutorial with guest it sez that the download is aborted.... maybe u can email the code to me at

[email protected]
In response to Magnus VI
read my thing before this called hey kappa plz
In response to Magnus VI
What you just did is called "Bumping" your post. Please don't ever do it again :o)
In response to Foomer
sry i didnt know that
In response to Magnus VI
Hmm.It doesn't happen for me,check out Vortezz's Class Selection Demo That one should work.

-Kappa the Imp
that one sez "failed to open roving key" also... could you plz send me ur code?o yeah and ive even tryed creating anew key!but i cant log on
In response to Magnus VI
Click here, scroll down to roving access and check the checkbox.
In response to Nadrew
Hey, cool. My feminine body guard with a cuban cigar knocked out the last 5 people who tried to break into my account!
In response to Magnus VI
Its not a problem with the code,its probaly a problem with ur key.SOLUTION:So,its not the code.If that happens to anybody else,tell me,and if nobody replys in 2 days,its not the code.
no but ive tryed making new keys.. adn other stuff... updating byond... i just cant log on period to anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!not even my own game... i have to use guest
In response to Magnus VI
Look at Nadrew's post and calm down.
I DID what NADREw told.. me... the box was already cheked.. i even hit submit again! but when i log on or try to retrieve my key it sez "FAILED TO OPEN ROVING KEY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found a bug

If you click Load before you save you get a blank screen there is a way to fix it

make a Var..........