ID:266693

this is the code I have for my creating character

Login()
Players+=1
alert("Welcome to Bashum-Mashum, Emperor Beld's new game!!(your character will _NOT_ be saved unless you can give me a reason why")
alert("In the next part you will choose your character, do not use bad laungage or insulting words in your name or you will be banned on site.")
if (Players<=1)
alert("Since your the host you will get special commands for booting and banning.")
src.name=input("What is your name?","Name",src.name)
src.Character()

proc
Character()
switch(input("What person do you want to be?","Jack,Ken,Zanderman,Tillan,Poals,or Van")in list("Jack,Ken,Zanderman,Tillan,Poals,Van"))
if ("Jack")
switch(input("Jack specializes in close range combat and swordfighting. Is this who you want to be?","Yes or No")in list("Yes,No"))
if ("Yes")
alert("Good luck you will be teleported to the arena when the next round starts")
if ("No")
alert("Ok then pick someone else...")
src.Character()

if ("Ken")
switch(input("Ken specializes in long range combat and archery. Is this who you want to be?","Yes or No")in list("Yes,No"))
if ("Yes")
alert("Good luck you will be teleported to the arena when the next round starts")
if ("No")
src.Character()

if ("Zanderman")
switch(input("Zanderman specializes in long range combat and the ray gun. Is this who you want to be?","Yes or No")in list("Yes,No"))
if ("Yes")
if ("No")
src.Character()

if ("Tillan")
switch(input("Tillan specializes in close range combat and hes known for having brute power. Is this who you want to be?","Yes or No")in list("Yes,No"))
if ("Yes")
if ("No")
src.Character()

if ("Poals")
switch(input("Poals specializes in long range combat and hes known for his trickary. Is this who you want to be?","Yes or No")in list("Yes,No"))
if ("Yes")
if ("No")
src.Character()

if ("Van")
switch(input("Van specializes in close range combat and hes known for his psychic abilitys. Is this who you want to be?","Yes or No")in list("Yes,No"))
if ("Yes")
if ("No")
src.Character()

I want it to call the proc but when it gets to the part where it calls it.it doesn't call.