ID:266700

Hey n00bs. I Have Just Created A Demo That I Think Will Be Very Usefull To Many Newbies.

Goto It At... Here!

Shun Di, Out

[p.s.]I Posted This Here So Newbies Could Read It.
Half the stuff in that demo is bits of coding from dragonball zeta cramed to make a demo.why rip off dracons codes into demos?

and your the n00b. you didn't make that.. yea maybe the icons.. but the coding.. no
Shun Di wrote:
Hey n00bs. I Have Just Created A Demo That I Think Will Be Very Usefull To Many Newbies.

Goto It At... Here!

Shun Di, Out
I noticed it had alot of Dragonball Zeta code in it.

I suggest codeing your own origional Demo.

For now, n00bs try mine, it has everything youll need to know.
- TheWizard
In response to RaeKwon
-_- yep.
In response to ShadowSiientx
ShadowSiientx wrote:
-_- yep.

whats with people now aday's? No respect for people that have bean here longer then them, by far.

Dragonball Zeta -

Took 6 months to make, alot of the time was icons, remaking them over and over, till satisfied which one's would be used.
Only for everyone to have, change 2 things, and claim as there own.
Never would have thought somone would have put the code in a demo..
- TheWizard
In response to RaeKwon
I have my own sever.. i still use the game made by dracon line.. i don't try to make it mine. i just run my sever for people to play the normal old way..
ShadowSiientx wrote:
I have my own sever.. i still use the game made by dracon line.. i don't try to make it mine. i just run my sever for people to play the normal old way..

why bother, there is 100 "old ways" >_<
- TheWizard
In response to RaeKwon
True..
Dbz is getting really boring and so is dracons dbz game. even i have a copy of it.
In response to Mrhat99au
ENOUGH DBZ(lol) >_< there is to much DBZ! mainly there are like 7 dbz games and like 3 others! sooo could we stop making DBZ games.......? please...... >_<

Aleis
In response to RaeKwon
never would have thought edited icons took so long O.o
In response to FuZzY DiCe
DEATH TO DB/Z/GT!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH!!!!!!
That and all of those new Dragon Warrior things popping up. DWO is the only good one!!!!!!!!!!!!
In response to Aleis
Aleis wrote:
ENOUGH DBZ(lol) >_< there is to much DBZ! mainly there are like 7 dbz games and like 3 others! sooo could we stop making DBZ games.......? please...... >_<

Aleis

Aleis, say it till your blue in the face, (inwhich for some dbzers would be an improovment)
But, the dbzers are to stupid to stop making them.
thank you raekwon for your agreement... and im not joking..
In response to RaeKwon
RaeKwon wrote:

Aleis, say it till your blue in the face, (inwhich for some dbzers would be an improovment)

Thats what i'm saying!!!! I love DBZ, it is by far my favorite show. But what is happening here on BYOND is pathetic. Half of these people who make these games have half the amount of knowledge for the coding to make a good solid game(I still don't myself). I'll amit that I started to make a dbz game for my first game but I just quit after like a week or so mainly because I searched for DBZ and seen how many there was, and a lot of the names are even worse. Plus I knew I would never make one as good as Zeta, or the other good ones. Even if I ever did make a DBZ game, I wouldn't register it. It would be used just as an accomplishment.
In response to RaeKwon
RaeKwon wrote:

Delicious irony.