ID:266729

hi all who reads this,

I have a question for every one does any one have Dragonball Genises icons i could have please and ill exchange them for Admin GM powers.

=Thanks=
Noone sane would give someone icons so they can make ANOTHER cheap ass DBZ rip-off game. AND NO! YOUR GAME IS NOT SPECIAL IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!
The people are BYOND.com don't generally deal with DBZ games. You'll have to pester the DBZ folks themselves.
In response to Garthor
<font face="arial, helvetica">
Two problems here:

SSJ-Mattdog: You would do better to post this in the Classified Ads forum - better chance at a decent response than in Newbie Central... or, even better, try asking people who play in the various DB games on the Hub.

Garthor: What he chooses to do with his ideas is his business, not yours... If you don't like what he does, contact him directly - no need to waste server space with useless flamimg... And drop the caps - it is inappropriate...
</font>
We'd appreciate it if you'd put more in a topic than "Please Read!!". Your question wasn't for everyone--it was only for people who had a specific set of icons. Therefore, so you wouldn't be wasting anyone's time, you should have put a subject line like "Looking for ____ icons". This way, people who had nothing to do with the subject could have stayed away from the post.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Your Right Lummox, And this should be in Classified Ads.
In response to digitalmouse
Oh mouse, your my hero :-P. j/k
And btw, you are right
In response to SuperStorm
I don't think this topic belongs on these forums at all, mainly because it's annoying in context.
In response to Nadrew
Dude, he will give ppl Admin for genesis icons. Just like givin dimes for em. So it belongs in Classified Ads!