ID:266743

i need help.
ok, first
1. jango fett sucks and needs to be shot
2. i understand how to make a title, but is there a way i can do it without making it part of the map? (as the bwicki explained)?
As Foomer was trying to explain in the other thread, you could use the popup browser for a title graphic. You need to be familiar with the browse() proc, especially the "window=" and "size=" options, and the browse_rsc() proc, which sends the image to the players resource file.
In response to Shadowdarke
thank you.
Key Captin Murphy
Forged 6/9/02

Good job on fooling us.
In response to Mertek
i know, i really had you for a second.
In response to Mertek
If he wants a fresh start and is ready to give up the insulting attitude, I don't mind one bit.
In response to Shadowdarke
yeah, maybee i got carried away. i just want to make a game that people will enjoy, and not make another pice of crap.
In response to Captin Murphy
Captin Murphy wrote:
yeah, maybee i got carried away. i just want to make a game that people will enjoy, and not make another pice of crap.

I wish you well in making your game, but you have to take into consideration (which you most likely are now) that throwing insults left, right and center get you no where.

Anyway, I hope you get your title screen done, the way I did mine was have it placed on the map, which you didn't want.

See you sometime and good luck.

--Lee
In response to Mellifluous
yeah, thanks. it was just frustrating, and i wanted a strait answer, not links to the reference guide. that thing is very long..... well, don't worry, ive given up on the title screen cuz i just cant figure it out, so i don't care about it anymore. now all that matters is the game itself.