ID:267655

I don't even know how to get my game hosted. I made it but i can't host it. It says to put in a URL but i dont know what to put in! Please! Somebody help me!
go to where it says host on the bottom and for the port put 0 and it will give you an open port, then find it on the hub.
In response to Majinveku
that didn't help. this is for a game i created. i opened it in Dream Seeker did host but couldn't find it. When i found it, it wasn't hosted! I feel pathetic...
In response to Dark Weasel
Ok, one, you neeed to make a game hub.Do that @ https://secure.dantom.com/devconsole.cgi?qd=myHub .
Then, you need to put this in your game:
World
hub = "Dark Weasel.Your Hub Name"

Replace Your Hub Name, with what you put Step 3, of making a new hub entry.
Then, open your game in either Dream Seeker, or Dream Daemon, Enter a port number to host on, and click Host/Ok. And now your game will appear online. (If you select to host public, from the drop list.)
When you host it on port 0 it should auto select a port for you, make sure when your selecting the hosting options the make it public. It may take awhile o go onto unpublished games under game.live but it should pop up eventually, if not then you must've done something wrong.