"I don't get it. Probably because I am American."

We spell and pronounce it correctly here in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
RealQMark wrote:
The most american thing I've ever done was probably riding a bull bare back while singing the National Anthem, then afterwards ate some McDonalds while watching America's Most Wanted on a Magnavox while also sitting in a Ford truck drinking Samuel Adams.

Was it on July 4th, though? It doesn't even count if it wasn't on July 4th.

Got a blowjob while listening to the National anthem over and over again and then watched football and ate apple pie.
I ONCE CARED ABOUT THE SUPERBOWL
I don't vote.
Sued the U.S. Military.
To be fair one of their drivers did almost kill my sister and me because he decided to make an illegal U-turn in the middle of the road during the pouring rain, causing our car to smash into them, almost collide against a telephone pole and spun out through a woman's front yard. All because the guy wanted to stop by McDonald's.
I took over my friends land killed his children and raped his women.
Afghanimal519 wrote:
I took over my friends land killed his children and raped his women.

You forgot about sending them nice fuzzy blankets.
Acebloke wrote:
"I don't get it. Probably because I am American."

We spell and pronounce it correctly here in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

How is aluminum supposed to be pronounced? I had no clue I was pronouncing it wrong D:
A girl named Tonya.
tonya is not an american name

and you're australian

:-(
Conformed to the dialect of Americans, as Canadians such as myself speak much differently...

Ex.: "Aboot" to "About"

EDIT: Yes, Canadians actually say "Aboot". I found this out when I heard my old Canadian friend speak, and he most definitely kept saying "Aboot".

Oh... And I know that you may not think it's very American, but the American part of it is conforming. America is the largest community of conformists on the planet.
Dead_Demon said:
How is aluminum supposed to be pronounced? I had no clue I was pronouncing it wrong D:

If you're non-American:
Aluminium is pronounced as "al-you-min-ee-um".
Gotrax wrote:
America is the largest community of conformists on the planet.

Have you ever even looked at any of the other countries? I mean compared to Japan America looks like something created by Dr. Seuss. If you grow a 4-inch mowhawk you're cool, but if you grow a 3-inch or 5-inch mowhawk you're just lame. They don't have styles they have uniforms.
in america if you're from australia you have to ride kangaroos
Ben G wrote:
in america if you're from australia you have to ride kangaroos

tru.
Page: 1 2