ID:27032

Yesterday, I got into a argument with my friend, BigBoiD about a person who had GM but he wanted it token away from her. I should have listened to him. I know I don't listen much because I always want to be in charge of most things and get all of the fame. I know now the hard way that such ways can make you lose something dear to you, if you are reading this BBD, please forgive me. I am really sorry. If you can ever forgive me please do, if you can't, at least you read the first sentences of my apology.

-Lend
Sounds to me like you gone done fucked up. Smooth move retard.
Dixon wrote:

Didn't you complain about someone you don't know coming to your blog and insulting you?
gg.
Yeah, but he was so much harsher then Im being right now. And I happen to know this guy better then he thinks. And I got the full story from BigBoiD. So uhhh. Ha.
I thought this was gonna be like "Me and my friend played some game and he died."
:|
That happened to me Bwgmon. The case was so popular they made a movie out of it, its called "Stay Alive".
Dixon wrote:

:/ All I can say is i'm sorry. Alot of things has been happening throughout my life.