ID:271995

Heyo! I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but it seemed better than posting it in Bug Reports or Code Problems. My problem concerns this;

I got a BYOND Membership today and am using it to host game files for some of my games. The one I've tried it with, Zoids Battle, has had some problems. I can't seem to download them (as I was testing to see if the download worked). Clicking the button just reloads the page.

The file is here;
http://www.byond.com/members/DevourerOfSouls/files/ zoids211083.zip

And this is the HUB Entry;

http://www.byond.com/games/DevourerOfSouls/ZoidsBattle

I used BYOND's Package Files... function as suggested, and the file in the file manager has nothing checked. I had a similar problem with a file that /was/ listed, so I don't think it's that.

Any ideas on what the problem might be?
Make sure the hide box isn't checked.
If it's hidden, nobody can download it.

edit: listed files will just appear on your members page. hidden files can't be accessed.
In response to Keeth
It isn't. The file in question has no checks checked.
In response to Devourer Of Souls
The file downloads fine for me.
In response to Keeth
From the HUB entry, though? The issue was that it wasn't downloading, for me at least, from the game's HUB entry.
Hmm... that is weird.
This might just be a bug of some kind.

edit: I guess it doesn't have an option for you to upload. =\

edit: When you did it, did you upload the file, and then when you made the hub entry, use the drop-down box and select the file? Or did you just supply a link?
In response to Keeth
The hub entry has been there for about two years or so, so deleting it and remaking it isn't much of an option.

The way I did it was I uploaded the file, went to modify the hub entry, and selected the file from the drop-down list.
This is most likely a bug of some kind then, I'd think.
Bumping this since no solution was found; if one of the higher ups could confirm either my mistake or that it's a bug, I'd be very appreciative. =)
One more bump... Anyone, please? D: