ID:272781

I know it's possible because I've seen it before, but I was wondering how to make a "form" appear? It's kind of like the 'as text' thing with input(), but instead of 'as text', is there an 'as form'? What it pretty much is, is a giant empty multi-lined text box. I did a forum search, but couldn't find anything :(
You might be interested in Dantom's htmllib and FormDemo.
In response to ACWraith
I think hes referring to the "input() as message" text box
Mizukouken Ketsu wrote:
I know it's possible because I've seen it before, but I was wondering how to make a "form" appear? It's kind of like the 'as text' thing with input(), but instead of 'as text', is there an 'as form'?

This has nothing to do with input() or anything like that; how you make an HTML form is write it normally in HTML (though a little BYOND-tailored) and use it it conjunction with browse() and Topic() normally. Note this doesn't require using any library, but there is at least one lib (as mentioned) that attempts making it easier. Not everyone prefers to use it, though.

What it pretty much is, is a giant empty multi-lined text box. I did a forum search, but couldn't find anything :(

What are you referring to here? That sounds like the as message input type, not an HTML form which is entirely different, so I wonder why you mentioned the acronym "HTML".
In response to Falacy
Wow I feel stupid for not looking it up in F1 xD I remember seeing that, but I guess I didn't remember it ;p Thanks Falacy :)

Now I can make my little Report_Bug() verb :)