ID:272854

I have a few questions about the above proc that I thought people might be able to answer.

Firstly, is it possible to make a world start up as private rather than public? I would rather not make public worlds pop up everywhere for what I'm trying to do.

And also, is there a way to suppress the connection message that pops up (ie "Do you wish to connect to X? This will log you out" etc)? I don't mind if it's a client side method, I just want to know if it's possible or not.

I think that's everything for now...
Oh wow... two days and nobody has any replies. I'm still in need of help, so bump.
You can't set whether its a public world or not in startup(), but you *can* control that behavior via world.visibility. Look it up in the reference.

As for the message that pops up - When does that message pop up, exactly? As far as I know, if its from link() then you've got it enabled in the client, which is not a default setting.
In response to Alathon
It pops up when the link() proc executes and asks for confirmation of whether you want to change worlds or not. I don't recall ever enabling a setting that does that though, so not really sure...

Also, thanks!