ID:273343

Dream seeker no longer opens when i run my game. I get the Options and Messages but the actual game wont open up.However, when i remove the map it works perfectly.
We don't have enough info to see what your problem is. It could be that the map is corrupted.
In response to Neos300
How do i know if my map has been corrupted? It loads up fine and i dont get any errors when i compile.Here is my login code
mob
Login()
..()
src.loc=locate(55,44,2)
src.name=""
src <<sound('Title Music.wav',1)
..()
In response to Tales Number TwO
Tales Number TwO wrote:
How do i know if my map has been corrupted? It loads up fine and i dont get any errors when i compile.Here is my login code
> mob
> Login()
> ..()
> src.loc=locate(55,44,2)
> src.name=""
> src <<sound('Title Music.wav',1)
> ..()
>

First of all, you are calling ..() twice. That may be your problem.
In response to Neos300
Calling the parent twice shouldn't be the problem. Are you using a custom BYOND interface?
In response to Ranch Jolly
Yes, i am using an interface but i have already tried running the world without it and i am still stuck with the same issue.
Have you overridden world/New()?
In response to Ruben7
No,the options windows opens up and it says loading dmb(which is the map) but it never finish loading the map.
In response to Ruben7
It seems that my character handling.dm is the caused of the problem, when i unchecked it everything works OK again. I just do everything all over again.
Which means you ad an infinite loop somewhere in that file that has no sort of delay in it.