ID:274058

Yep, my friends and I went last year and came away with memories to last a lifetime. I also nearly choked to death on a blue raspberry slush on the way home, but that just added to the general merriment. Hope to see y'all there!

The Bigfoot Conference
Oh my gosh... I love conventions for strange things. They bring out the most wonderful people. I only wish I had the money to go to all of them.

Z
On 4/5/00 8:08 am Guy T. wrote:
Yep, my friends and I went last year and came away with
memories to last a lifetime. I also nearly choked to
death on a blue raspberry slush on the way home, but that
just added to the general merriment. Hope to see y'all
there!

Hm, I'm in Dayton OH right now, I could probably make it :). Can I bring my dog?
On 4/5/00 8:08 am Guy T. wrote:
Yep, my friends and I went last year and came away with memories to last a lifetime. I also nearly choked to death on a blue raspberry slush on the way home, but that just added to the general merriment. Hope to see y'all there!

The Bigfoot Conference

Aww, that would make cost me about $500 to fly there. =(

And the politically correct term for "slush" is "frozen carbonated beverage". Shame on you.
In response to Zilal
Oh my gosh... I love conventions for strange things. They bring out the most wonderful people. I only wish I had the money to go to all of them.

As conventions go, this is a pretty tiny one... but the people who did attend were very pleasant. Most of the Bigfoot experts last year seemed pretty sincere. So, for now, I remain agnostic with regard to Sasquatch!
In response to Gabriel
Hm, I'm in Dayton OH right now, I could probably make it :). Can I bring my dog?

Don't know the policy on dogs in the school gym--but any self-respecting dog would go into a frenzy when confronted with a looming actual-size plywood Sasquatch! :)

(I have a plastic action figure of the Alien, from the movie of the same name. Once I had a dog that would growl ferociously at the mere sight of it. I don't think the dog had even seen the movie--it was just instinct, I guess!)
In response to Spuzzum
Aww, that would make cost me about $500 to fly there. =(

Yes, but admission to the Conference is free! :P

And the politically correct term for "slush" is "frozen carbonated beverage". Shame on you.

In Ohio we often call 'em "Slush Puppies," due to the all-pervading influence of Cincinnati's monolithic Slush Puppie Corporation. Mmm... slush puppie...