ID:274063

(Don't get too excited)

Dan and I are currently in the midst of our two week "bizness pow-wow". We are spending day & night polishing off the system and ironing out some of the nuisance bugs that have been around for some time.

If all goes well, 229 will be available tommorow. It has the standard bug fixes and also a couple of nifty new additions that should please many of you. Dan went a bit overboard with some new "style-sheet" stuff that gives both clients and servers a lot of control over basic configurations, like fonts and colors. Stay tuned!
Stay tuned!

Sounds cool. I believe I will.
If all goes well, 229 will be available tommorow. It has the standard bug fixes and also a couple of nifty new additions that should please many of you.

Well I actually have some time this week, so if you get this out today I will do some more byond coding!

(Only annoyance is some freak bug that showed up from nowhere which keeps my map-loading code from working. But I guess I gotta solve it sometime.)
On 5/19/00 11:54 pm Tom H. wrote:

If all goes well, 229 will be available tommorow. It has the standard bug fixes and also a couple of nifty new additions that should please many of you. Dan went a bit overboard with some new "style-sheet" stuff that gives both clients and servers a lot of control over basic configurations, like fonts and colors. Stay tuned!

We ran into a few problems, so haven't released just yet. But I am optimistic that things will be ready tommorow. So far, we've got the resource importing, 8-dir icons, and server-side settings all working, as well as some other good stuff.
In response to Tom H.
We ran into a few problems, so haven't released just yet. But I am optimistic that things will be ready tommorow. So far, we've got the resource importing, 8-dir icons, and server-side settings all working, as well as some other good stuff.

8-dir icons already? Man, I'm going to have to overhaul my entire movement code in CATs... =)
I was hoping DantomFest 2000 was an all-expenses-paid trip to Las Vegas to hobnob with fellow BYOND afficionados in a convention setting.

Z
In response to Zilal
Personally, I think it should be held in Moab or something.

(just testing - hey Byondo...)

On 5/23/00 10:17 pm Zilal wrote:
I was hoping DantomFest 2000 was an all-expenses-paid trip to Las Vegas to hobnob with fellow BYOND afficionados in a convention setting.

Z