ID:274069

...or even not up north, you might want to look to the skies tonight. The Northern Lights are supposed to be brighter and more wide-ranging due to solar activity.
On 6/8/00 11:20 am Guy T. wrote:
...or even not up north, you might want to look to the skies tonight. The Northern Lights are supposed to be brighter and more wide-ranging due to solar activity.

The only think it's due to solar activity. It's really just me with a flashlight and a piece of shiny metal.

Z
In response to Zilal
On 6/8/00 11:59 am Zilal wrote:

The only think it's due to solar activity. It's really just me with a flashlight and a piece of shiny metal.

Z

HeHe, sounds like fun, can I bring a flashlight and a peice of metal to the party, too?
In response to Saige
On 6/8/00 12:46 pm Saige wrote:
HeHe, sounds like fun, can I bring a flashlight and a peice of metal to the party, too?

It depends on what piece of metal.

Z

Hmm. The pollution layer surrounding Vancouver would probably mask out all but a slim few of any of the instances of the aurora borealis. I'd have to go up into the mountains somewhere to get a good view... ah well.