ID:274094

I won't be around for the bulk of the day (and neither are some of the other regulars it appears), but I'd still like to hear about another funfest, if it goes on at the usual time. If not, we can always move it to another date. Enjoy!
I won't be around for the bulk of the day (and neither are some of the other regulars it appears), but I'd still like to hear about another funfest, if it goes on at the usual time. If not, we can always move it to another date. Enjoy!

I'm planning on attending... 7pm EST/4pm PST. I'd like to try Living and Dead and see some of the new options; aside from that I'm open to just about any game.

I better do some reading about the pager, so I know how to find everyone...
In response to Guy T.
On 9/17/00 9:26 am Guy T. wrote:

I'm planning on attending... 7pm EST/4pm PST. I'd like to try Living and Dead and see some of the new options; aside from that I'm open to just about any game.

I better do some reading about the pager, so I know how to find everyone...

With Deadron and Zilal gone, it might be a bit bleak. Oh well, time (and playing) will tell.

Besides, after last week's charade, I'm eager to get back in there and fight! =)