ID:274112

Something got messed up in this rather hasty upload attempt. I think we prematurely ended the GoB.

We're working on it!
On 10/24/00 9:43 pm Tom H. wrote:
Something got messed up in this rather hasty upload attempt. I think we prematurely ended the GoB.

We're working on it!

Urgh.

We came across a new game developer, Sea Dog, playing DragonSnot. We showed him that and Sheep II and were trying to go to L&D when the connections died.

Hopefully he'll stick around!
In response to Deadron
Sorry about the troubles! We ran into two completely unexpected bugs right at the last minute. Both of us were so exhausted from the previous debugging session that I don't think we were in exactly the right state of mind to diagnose them, but how could we let you down?

256 is out now. I hope it works well!
In response to Tom H.
On 10/25/00 1:55 am Tom H. wrote:
256 is out now. I hope it works well!

Dream Seeker now allows you to save screenshots of your map as uncompressed BMP files. Please convert them to GIFs if you are going to upload them to the web! (Deadron .. a pox on you for sneaking this feature into the List)

Wow -- this is great! I rescind my annoyance at the foreshortened GoB... I didn't expect this feature at all in this timeframe, and it works perfectly.

It will allow the DragonSnot team to start putting together some really cool community-building functionality (now we just gotta find some free bmp-to-gif converter to include...)
In response to Deadron
It will allow the DragonSnot team to start putting together some really cool community-building functionality (now we just gotta find some free bmp-to-gif converter to include...)

Ooh! Ooh! I have one!

BMPvGIF

It's an excellent piece of software... not only is it fast and easy, it's... um, fast and easy! =)
In response to Spuzzum
BMPvGIF

It's an excellent piece of software... not only is it fast and easy, it's... um, fast and easy! =)

Great... I spent a few minutes looking around today and failed.

Do you know, by any chance, if this will run under Linux?
In response to Guy T.
Do you know, by any chance, if this will run under Linux?

Haven't a clue, but I doubt it.