ID:274120

I arrived late, so I missed the sultry banter between the regular GoBBers, but I'm sure they can provide the details. We played Guy's 4K challenge-- "Sidewalk Santas" for a while. Quite fun! I think I was the worst player, and certainly my Santa would be spending Christmas on the cold streets given his lack of money for shelter. It didn't help that the Baby Jesus was smacking me around everytime I rang my bell. One of those "you had to be there" things.

On a technical note, Santa seemed to suck the client's cpu more than he should have, so it looks like Dan and I will be spending the holiday season doing some unexpected optimization. Ho ho ho.

Then we played a few rounds of Z's very twisted "Sixes" game. Children, don't play this at home! I smacked the hamster to a dominating 600 point victory. I rule.

And finally, because Dan had not seen the latest efforts of last months "Classics" challenge, we moved on to the very polished games of Cribbage and Backgammon. I continue to be impressed with these board/puzzle games that everyone is outputting. Both the cribbage and backgammon games were tightly contested, which of course led to a lot of swearing and taunting. Good times!