ID:274127

I may be late for the GoB tonight (and Conflict isn't fully ready yet either... I worked on it a little this weekend, but spent more time on some other BYOND-related stuff). On the other hand, maybe I'll be there. At any rate, the GoB is at 7 pm Ohio time, 4 pm California time, tonight...
On 12/10/00 10:48 am Guy T. wrote:
I may be late for the GoB tonight (and Conflict isn't fully ready yet either... I worked on it a little this weekend, but spent more time on some other BYOND-related stuff). On the other hand, maybe I'll be there. At any rate, the GoB is at 7 pm Ohio time, 4 pm California time, tonight...

I will be out these afternoon so I will probably miss it, but if it goes long I'll try to pop in. I've been really impressed by the quality (and quantity!) of the games I've seen there in the last few weeks. Soon we should have enough built up to have GoBs every night of the week! It blows the mind.
First there was the rather amusing SR bug of my coming back into the game while doing pullups, and never having the pullup animation stop. I was walking around town pulling myself up on nothing. I should post that on the SR site.

Next... no matter where else we went that night, Spuzzum's location showed up as SR for me. Even after I rebooted.

I rebooted because while trying to download the big .bmp in Dragonsnot, the Dream Seeker would crash when I got nearly to the halfway point. It did this two or three times (with multiple crash messages), so I rebooted, but it did it again when I got to that same point in the download. I tried it one last time so I could record how many bites it would get to before the crash... but this time it didn't crash. Sheesh.

Last, there seemed to be a big discrepancy between the hub as accessed from the Dream Seeker and as accessed from the website. Checking live games on the website I saw links for games that may or may not have been inhabited, and two for DragonSnot. The live section of the hub as accessed from the dream seeker showed no links, even though someone WAS playing dragonsnot.

Z
In response to Zilal
On 12/10/00 5:39 pm Zilal wrote:
I rebooted because while trying to download the big .bmp in Dragonsnot, the Dream Seeker would crash when I got nearly to the halfway point. It did this two or three times (with multiple crash messages), so I rebooted, but it did it again when I got to that same point in the download. I tried it one last time so I could record how many bites it would get to before the crash... but this time it didn't crash. Sheesh.

I've removed this image from the current version. It's a really cool image and will return, but right now the download is too big an issue (a large chunk of the whole game size).