ID:274128

We met in SpaceTug and rapidly fell victim to the obnoxious critter, despite (or because of) my haphazard flamethrowing. One of my housemates got a kick out of the severed heads scattered about (that occurred after about a minute of gameplay).

Then we spent some time trying to figure out why some of the tiles on Spuzz's screen weren't showing up. He reloaded the rsc file and futzed around a bit and eventually it worked. We have a theory, but not a solution. My solution: hope it goes away on its own!

Z then casually slipped in a link to her latest creation-- Lexiconomy-- so we all jaunted there. Big praises all around, as we had a blast. It's a competetive word game with a slick interface and simple game play. Z sure knows how to use those style sheets.

Of course Guy T. whupped us all with his linguistic genius. Deadron came in late and probably would have proved to be a fierce competitor, but he seemed to have problems grasping the rules :)

These are getting better every week! You've all given me great hope for the future of this project.