ID:274133

It's a good night for another GoB. Hopefully my alarm will go off. (I'll be napping until then... inhumanly early work tomorrow.)

There are now ten sub-dazzling icons to choose from in Conflict!
On 12/21/00 3:08 pm Guy T. wrote:
It's a good night for another GoB. Hopefully my alarm will go off. (I'll be napping until then... inhumanly early work tomorrow.)

There are now ten sub-dazzling icons to choose from in Conflict!

Woo-hoo!

Can you post the rules to Conflict somewhere, or is the mystery part of the game? On Tuesday I was ready to learn, but then we had that mysterious router outage.
In response to Tom H.
Can you post the rules to Conflict somewhere, or is the mystery part of the game? On Tuesday I was ready to learn, but then we had that mysterious router outage.

There were rules for the live-action game at Geocities, but they shut down the page. It must have contained something offensive, or maybe it was just that I hadn't updated it in three years.

I'll probably write up some rules over Christmas vacation, but it really only takes about one minute to learn. In short, your left and right hands each get an action, which can be:

attack a person (try to make target lose a token)
shield against a person's attack
cooperate with a person (each cooperator gains a token)
advocate peace (null action)

Everyone decides what to do and actions are revealed simultaneously, a la Rock-Paper-Scissors.

And that's pretty much it!