ID:274148

I'm back from my little "business trip". I was able to acquire four million dollars in venture capital, so expect BYOND 3D next week.

Mmm eggnog.

I was amazed by the sheer volume of posts made just in the time that I was gone. I'll read through them now and try to shoot down any feature requests that may have sneaked through!
Mmm eggnog.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the LoTek Tours. In this stray amount of data we picked up 300 years ago from what was formerly known as the "Internet", we find two words (in addition to some miscellaneous garble that was once known as English). We believe they are pronounced 'Um ig-nug'.

We presume that this 'eggnog' was some kind of tribal overlord, who presumably laid eggs for his people. Apparently, he was flavourful as well.

Unfortunately, due to the poor binary quality as opposed to the quadrary format, we haven't yet been able to decipher what exactly a 'dollar' was, or even what 'BYOND' stands for.

...While you're here, you might as well check out our wonderful gift shop!

[Proof that needless words often cause no small amount of mental anguish throughout the space-time continuum.]
I'm back from my little "business trip". I was able to acquire four million dollars in venture capital.

I could use some of those to fund my games development ;>

In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum, how can you not die laughing with the things you say?!? BTW... DON'T DIE!!!

On 2/26/01 2:18 am Spuzzum wrote:
Mmm eggnog.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the LoTek Tours. In this stray amount of data we picked up 300 years ago from what was formerly known as the "Internet", we find two words (in addition to some miscellaneous garble that was once known as English). We believe they are pronounced 'Um ig-nug'.

We presume that this 'eggnog' was some kind of tribal overlord, who presumably laid eggs for his people. Apparently, he was flavourful as well.

Unfortunately, due to the poor binary quality as opposed to the quadrary format, we haven't yet been able to decipher what exactly a 'dollar' was, or even what 'BYOND' stands for.

...While you're here, you might as well check out our wonderful gift shop!

[Proof that needless words often cause no small amount of mental anguish throughout the space-time continuum.]