ID:274314

I am looking for good icons. My game isnt gonna be that gay dbz crap. If you are interested in this job post here.
if you need my help i am good at finding bugs and things like that
In response to Homes123
no its ok i can do that. i am very skilled at coding. All i need now is icon artist.
In response to Darke Rage
i am also good at making text for characters my sn is KnightCid4, just tell me if you need my help
In response to Homes123
text?? lol i dont need coding help
i dont mean coding ,i mean when ncp characters talk, i am good at making things for them to say pertaining to the game or the story line
In response to Homes123
i can do that too :)
email me and we will talk
Please watch the profanity on these forums, using it can end up with you banned from posting here.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Please watch the profanity on these forums, using it can end up with you banned from posting here.

Actually he wasn't using profanity in that post, but thanks for playing.

Lummox JR
In response to Nadrew
what does that have to do with anything where talking about???
In response to Homes123
Homes, he apprently only needs help with one and you're trying to push other things onto him.
In response to Nadrew
I didnt mean it that way, i am just trying to help but i will stop lol
In response to Lummox JR
I referring to his remark about "gay" he said gay like it was a bad thing.
In response to Nadrew
i dont think he ment it that way just by saying that he isnt going to make another dbz rip off
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:

I noticed that too. Still, that's not profanity. You could say he's misusing the term, etc., but profanity is an entirely different matter.

For a minute there I thought you were one of those people who thinks "crap" is a cuss word. It isn't, and I'll defend that till the day I die.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
I know crap isn't a cuss word, I use it alot actually. I consider gay a profanity when it is used in a bad way. (I was just taught that way)
In response to Lummox JR
Actually, according to my torts textbook even "bastard" and "son of a bitch" are only mildy offensive except to the most sensitive. :-)

-James
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Nadrew wrote:

I noticed that too. Still, that's not profanity. You could say he's misusing the term, etc., but profanity is an entirely different matter.

This falls under my definition of "responding with side issues that needlessly distract from the actual, clearly meant issue -- causing the real point to be lost."

The real point is that it's not acceptable to many (including me) around here to use 'gay' as a pejorative.

It's not very important whether it is technically a profanity or not.
In response to Deadron
Deadron wrote:
This falls under my definition of "responding with side issues that needlessly distract from the actual, clearly meant issue -- causing the real point to be lost."

The real point is that it's not acceptable to many (including me) around here to use 'gay' as a pejorative.

It's not very important whether it is technically a profanity or not.

True, but I'm a stickler for semantics. :)

Seriously though, I do disagree with that use of the word.

Lummox JR
Page: 1 2