In response to Dreq
It siginifies a raised eyebrow in the circles that I run in (not literally @.@;;;)

so there ^_~

Elorien, who uses those style emots a LOT
In response to Zilal
I'm an amazing spider woman.
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Im really a tit and ass type guy thats what i look at first then its iq and personality, because i really dont like stupid girls or the perky high on life ones.
In response to Tapion1
Tapion1 wrote:
Im really a tit and ass type guy thats what i look at first then its iq and personality, because i really dont like stupid girls or the perky high on life ones.

Yeah I'm with ya...stupid girls don't capitalize or use punctuation, and they evaluate guys on shallow terms.

Get rid of em, I say!
In response to Tapion1
I think it's amazing that out of all the posts in this thread, you chose my post to "reply" to. I bet you don't understand the indentations in code, either.
LOL
In response to Gughunter
(like Bill the Cat, for those of us who are old enough to remember).

Yup, That'd be Bill the Cat from Bloom County Comics.
yours was the last post i read and i dont really reply to one person just give my opinion, its sorta like saying why in the cartoons does the mouse like cheese and cats like milk, because in real life mice dont eat cheese and milk makes cats sick. you cant explain it
In response to Tapion1
I don't know what kind of milk you give cats, but they like milk, and it doesn't make them sick!
In response to Nadrew
yes it does
In response to Tapion1
If milk made cats sick, they wouldn't survive past infancy. Cats... like all mammals... are born with the digestive enzymes to process milk, as milk is the only food that newborn mammals receive. If they continue to ingest milk periodically, they retain the enzymes... if not, they lose the ability to safely ingest milk. It's the same way with humans.

My point about indenting, though, is that threads represent a conversation. Your post was an answer to the original question asked, and had nothing to do with my post... it should have been posted as a reply to the main post, not as a reply to me. If you can't understand the puprose of grouping and indentation, you're not going to get very far in coding.
you are picky arent you?
i dont care where i post i probably never will unless i really mean to reply to someone.
wouldnt you think cats milk is different than cows milk? yes infact it strictly says in books that you shouldnt give cats milk that is not from the mother it makes them sick.

[Edited-- curse again and you are out of here]

but i will go along and say, Thank you for your correction.

just to end this meaning less conversation that makes no sense at all compared to anything else.
In response to Tapion1
Actually, I have heard this as well. I know we never get our cat milk because of that. But as lexy pointed out, all animals drink milk. It might just have something to do with drinking cows milk, or just be and old wifes tale.
In response to Tapion1
you are the most annoying, most irritated person ive ever met on any forum

Thank you, 1000 thank you's!.... Wait, this post isn't for me, right?
In response to Tapion1
You'd think that cow's milk was different from human's milk, too, wouldn't you? In fact, you'll find people who'll argue that we shouldn't drink cow's milk because it's not "natural" for us to do so, and thus, cannot be healthy. You know what? I could even point you to some books that will tell you as much, if I thought they deserved the publiciltiy. Given the abundance of poisonous, toxic, foul-tasting, irritating, and simply unnutritious substances found in the most successful flora and fauna extant in our sphere, I have to say that the much-lauded connection between "natural" and "healthy" has thus far eluded me.

Is cow's milk "healthy" for cats? Don't know. Don't care. In moderation, though, it's not particularly unhealthy for them. We often eat unhealthy things because we like their flavor... you'll find such behavior is not uncommon among what are ironically considered to be the more intelligent species on this planet... herbivorous primates, for instant, will sample meat, and lacking the digestive apparatus needed to assimilate it, become violently ill... which puts most of them right off it. Most of them.

Am I saying that you should set a big bowl of milk down before a cat every day? No. Like any other mature mammal, an adult cat will have a varying tolerance to lactose. If a cat likes milk, and you know the cat's tolerance (or at least, you know a level that's within that tolerance), by all means, let the cat indulge every once in a while.
In response to Deadron
What about those of us who rate a guy on shallow terms, but use half-correct grammar and punctuation?

Does this mean I should be given a number, forced to wait in line, and killed like a cow?

Will my bones be used in a mosaic or as beads in a necklace?

--Tarmas.
In response to Tarmas
Does this mean I should be given a number, forced to wait in line, and killed like a cow?

I wonder, what seperates us from a cow, I am not talking about physical characteristics though. I also wonder why it is bad for "Humans" to be killed like cows and such, when we do that all the time to them?

Will my bones be used in a mosaic or as beads in a necklace?

Dont be absurd, no one does that anymore! We will use your bones to make bread byproducts.
In response to Dreq
Dreq wrote:
Are ~you~ a rump woman or a bluge woman? :D

I'm not sure. I think I'm really a wit woman, in the end. Oh yeah, and old guys. I go for old guys.

Z
In response to Zilal
I'm not sure. I think I'm really a wit woman, in the end.

Then I must be at least partly attractive, because my friends are always calling me a half-wit. Yeehaw!

In response to Gughunter
Ooo! Ooo! Do i fit in? Everyone says im quick-witted.. Does that count? huh? huh?!

:]

-Rcet
Page: 1 2 3