In response to Dreq
I, personally, always aim for the bulge.
In response to Gughunter
I'm a nitwit!!
In response to Nadrew
I'm wit him on this one... (har)
In response to Geo
Ack!
Definitely an "ass" man.
In response to Xooxer
Xooxer wrote:
I'm wit him on this one... (har)

I'm an... err... when... you're a wit!

<font size=-1>I kill me.</font>
In response to Rcet
Rcet wrote:
Ooo! Ooo! Do i fit in? Everyone says im quick-witted.. Does that count? huh? huh?!

Nah, from what I hear, most women go for guys who can sustain their wit for a long time.
In response to Tapion1
Tapion1 wrote:
just to end this meaning less conversation that makes no sense at all compared to anything else.

I find the milk conversation much more meaningful than the one that began this thread.

As for that topic, I like both and everything in between. For that matter I like the extremities too. Hair, eyes, a cute little belly button, immaculately painted toenails, different women have different assets that appeal to me. All of that is inconsequential compared to their personality though. No matter how pleasant their appearance, I won't be with someone that has a bad attitude.
In response to Rcet
Is it a law of nature that (us) guys act stupid around females(or at least you hope they are actuially females :p) I mean being a message board, it surprises me...
In response to Lesbian Assassin
That would be the idea ^_~
When a 7 word post fills up an entire screen of the board, it's time for a chat room... I don't understand why you guys don't agree :p
In response to Dreq
Dreq wrote:
Is it a law of nature that (us) guys act stupid around females(or at least you hope they are actuially females :p) I mean being a message board, it surprises me...

Selfconfidence my friend, selfconfidence...

Alathon
In response to Alathon
Neither Tit or ass.

My Aim in life is to go through without any sexaul interaction, i keep the thought out through DM and Religeon.(I am Sikh)

Note:I do not have or beard or wear a Turban. I am not that religeous but i follow my religeon to a point where i am satisfied for a good life.
In response to Dreq
Funny, it's always the nastiest threads that become the long ones, too.
In response to Foomer
So your saying 80% of my posts are nasy? :D
In response to Dreq
Could be, I'd have to look over them again!
In response to Gojira
My Aim in life is to go through without any sexaul interaction, i keep the thought out through DM and Religeon.

It's my sincere hope that we can all go through DM without sexual interaction.
Like youve never been all alone, looking at the code, going through the icons, ohhh yeah...
Ive said to much. *Backs off a bit then jumps out a window*
-DogMan
Lesbian Assasin wrote:
It's my sincere hope that we can all go through DM without sexual interaction.

Sorry about the poor quality of my earlier post i was tired. What i meant was that DM actaully ehlps me keep my mind of everything else and is just as good as meditation for me =)

Page: 1 2 3