In response to Swordsman Zion
LOL! 20?! I thought you were strong?! I can do 25...I thought you were REALLY strong?
Swordsman Zion wrote:
can you put pictures on the post? if you can, tell me how, and ill show you guys how buff i am.

Being proud of your accomplishments is a good thing, but showing off and gloating too much isn't usually the best thing to do to impress a crowd.
I do 20 also. But may i ask. How old are you?

In response to Theodis
especially if you've got nothing to gloat about. I mean, come on, 20lbs?... Jeeze I started on 35's. And 200 ain't exactly much, if you work out like you say you do. And your trainers are right. You can permanantly damage muscles by repeating a workout two days in a row. Do Arms/Chest one day, Legs/Abs the next and swap like that. It works very well.
In response to Alienman22774
Im 15, 16 in 28 days. This is a long @$$ post!
i'm 15 also and i don't know ANYONE that is as buff as you say you are. or even CLOSE.
you must be really protected or whatever that dagome word is. I'm 15, can almost do that myself, plus know about 10 people who can do it, and 2 who can do 295-300. Of course, the fact they are black may explain some of it. I mean, is it me, or do black guys just get really, really strong?

And hey Zion, with a 16in biceps, you should be curling more than 20lb dumbells. More like 100lb dumbells.
In response to Airson
i didn't mean the lifting part i mean the 16in biceps.
In response to Sariat
Pish, I do 85 mwahahaha! No not really, more like 30 because I used to be really big in the martial arts scene and I wanted to get incredibly strong so I would wear 15 lb arm weights and 20lb ankle weights(of course I worked my way up from 5lbs, 10, 15, and 20), I wore them once for like 2 weeks, only to remove them for showers and sleep. I had to stop because I was hurting my joints to much, now I only do it conventionally, meaning once every 4 - 6 days. But 16 inch is a lot of crap, my brother goes to A&M and knows a lot of football players, very few of them have 16 inch ceps, so to be 15 with that large of an arm, your on roids and you just build bulk which doesn't mean your super strong, only strong for your size and really slow. I myself prefer to be toned.

<<>>Semaj<<>>
Then don't click the topic..

[edit by Forum Moderator]
Do not swear on this forum.
In response to ShadowSiientx
maybe his brain muscle means 16in circumference, which is much more reasonable. That's like 41/2 inches or so wide.
Swordsman Zion wrote:
Ok, I stopped the wierd weight training, now it's push-
ups; sit-ups, and plenty of juice...well, actually
protien. There is one think I will never lisetn to
though...

Maybe there should be some brain training in there too, eh? How do you know you are taking the right kind of protein if you cannnot even spell the word?

Trainers tell me to workout only 3 times a week!!! I WORK
Out every day though... they said it helps my muscles
recover...... eh, what do they know.....

Probably a heck of a lot more than you do! These guys have been doing such training all their lives, and make it a point to know the latest medical information about how the body works best. I really doubt you do the same, based on the content of your posts...

And to say that your bicep is 16-inches in diameter, let's check with good old reliable www.dictionary.com:

di·am·e·ter, n.
1 - Abbr. d or diam. Mathematics.
  a. A straight line segment passing through the center of
     a figure, especially of a circle or sphere, and
     terminating at the periphery.
  b. The length of such a segment.
2 - Thickness or width.

So you're trying to tell us that your biceps are bigger than, say, a volleyball or basketball? Ha! Pull the other leg, dude! Need to brush up on those math skills, eh?
In response to digitalmouse
Excuse me for saying this , but god d%$@# it stop responding to this lame @$$ post, It's too big.
Swordsman Zion wrote:
they said it helps my muscles recover...... eh, what do they know...

You do realize that the only thing that builds muscle is the recovery time, don't you?

Muscle is built after a workout when the body repairs the damage done by the strain of the workout...

If you don't give it the chance to repair itself by taking some time off after a workout...you won't be as successful in building muscle...

In fact, you may end up doing more harm than good...

So good luck to ya...
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
That is 100% correct.Me and my brother workout every so often and if you pick up a book on fitness it will say that you need to rest your muscles after workout in order for your muscles to heal up and become larger,etter,whatever you want to say it as.
Page: 1 2