In response to Semaj
ok, excuse me if i sound rude, but this goes to everyone. just shut up shut up shut up shut up! ok? shut up!
In response to Swordsman Zion
What are you gonna do, "exercise" your leg muscles so you can run over to my house and fight me?

<<>>Semaj<<>>
Swordsman Zion wrote:
Yes it will. DO you know that people die because they are weak? I mean, the main reason people die is due to the fact that they are not physically fit. So how do you think it won't help me? I intend to work out my whole life, and I will live much longer then you. You will die at the age of 50 of a heart attack.

nope wrong. Even if you work out everyday that wont make you have a high immunity system, and a heart attack does not occur if you are "weak", it occurs when there is a sudden interrutption or efficency of supply of blood to the heart. if people think they can easily push over some person not as physically strong as them, that person could have a gun or sharp blade. I myself have a necklace that is hidden as a katana which the sheath is able to come of and a swiss army knife which I carry around all the time. Plus the full sized katana I keep in my room which I fully know how to use. Being strong doesn't mean you can survive a full clip of bullets. and who do you think invented those guns? Someone who was smarter than others. A simple blunt club can make someone who is stronger than another fall to their knees. Also people who work out too much are in danger. Heck, everyone at anytime may die. So why be worried about it. Also it deals with what you eat to live long and how you live, not how much you can lift.
In response to Semaj
hehe, ok, right now im gonna do something thats gonna get this post deleted...
**** YOU

[edit by Forum Moderator]
Do not swear on this forum.
In response to Geo
you don't seem to understand just HOW strong i want to be. if it means i can take bullets, then illjust have to get that strong. oh, and i know sword fighting very well,so your knifes and swords acre crap to me..
Not deleted, just edited or most likely a closed post, and with that mistake you can get on the bad side of admins, not like I'm getting on their good side by posting anymore though.

<<>>Semaj<<>>
Swordsman Zion wrote:
ok, excuse me if i sound rude, but this goes to everyone. just shut up shut up shut up shut up! ok? shut up!

We only ask that you do the same. If you don't want people to respond to your posts, do not post.
Page: 1 2