ID:274708

I can't believe I haven't told you guys about my feral side. I do like to work out, but I am also THE GOD of ferality. Not A god, but THE god of ferality. Is anyone else feral like me?
Swordsman Zion wrote:
I can't believe I haven't told you guys about my feral side. I do like to work out, but I am also THE GOD of ferality. Not A god, but THE god of ferality. Is anyone else feral like me?

Are you saying you're savage or deadly? Either way I doubt you are the best at being deadly or savage.
In response to Theodis
No my friend, you don't know the true meaning of ferality.. guess again
In response to Swordsman Zion
Swordsman Zion wrote:
No my friend, you don't know the true meaning of ferality.. guess again

Nope I don't know the definition of feral that's why I looked it up on www.dictionary.com and found out what it meant.
In response to Theodis
HAH AH AHAHMUHAHAH!@!!!! Ferality in a dictionary!! that prooves you couldn't begin to fathom it's meanint ha hahahahahah
Swordsman Zion wrote:
HAH AH AHAHMUHAHAH!@!!!! Ferality in a dictionary!! that prooves you couldn't begin to fathom it's meanint ha hahahahahah

Well have fun gloating about something you only know about.
ferality... hmm a feral is a non-native domestic animal turned wild, correct? Ferality should mean, the state of a feral organism, correct? So you are THE god of the state of a feral organism? now that's odd. And, oh, didn't you just sin by saying you are a god?
In response to Airson
No my friend, that's not what ferality is. Ok, do you know who tom hanks is? did you see cast away? that, my friend, is feral.
Swordsman Zion wrote:
No my friend, that's not what ferality is. Ok, do you know who tom hanks is? did you see cast away? that, my friend, is feral.
If this is a reply to me, you may just be the most idiotic person I know. "hmm a feral is a non-native domestic animal turned wild, correct" How does this not describe tom hanks in that half-assed movie?
Swordsman Zion wrote:

Wait, that definitly wouldn't be.... er... oh I thought you typed "sterile". no offense meant, just thought you said something else.
In response to Airson
Ok, ferality means RETURNING TO NATURE, OR WAS ONCE DOMESTICATED, AND IS NOT WILD. IDIOT. GO TAKE AN ENGLISH CLASS
In response to Theodis
IM NOT GLOATING, FERALITY IS LIKE MR GARISON IN THE BACK OF A CAVE, FERALY SCRATCHING OUT WITH HIS HANDS, WITH A BEARD. THAT IS FERAL.
"Ferality" is not a word. Perhaps you should take an English class. Accusing someone of ignorance because they don't understand a word you made up is childish.
Swordsman Zion wrote:
IM NOT GLOATING, FERALITY IS LIKE MR GARISON IN THE BACK OF A CAVE, FERALY SCRATCHING OUT WITH HIS HANDS, WITH A BEARD. THAT IS FERAL.

Quite the opposite. Measuring out time by making marks on the wall was quite civilized for the circumstances and not something you see wild beasts doing. It was his rejection of the regression into a feral creature that allowed him to calculate when the winds would come, plan ahead to make all the rope he needed, and escape from the island.
In response to Shadowdarke
Mr garrison? from south park? do you know what i was talking about?
You were talking about Tom Hanks in Castaway earlier in the thread, saying that he was feral. He was not.
Swordsman Zion wrote:
Ok, ferality means RETURNING TO NATURE, OR WAS ONCE DOMESTICATED, AND IS NOT WILD. IDIOT. GO TAKE AN ENGLISH CLASS

ok, if you are the god of "ferality" why are you sitting around on your (other word for donkey) looking at your computer screen waiting for a reply? Arn't you supposed to be out living in caves, eating grubs and raw animal, and such? Or are you returning to nature VERY slowly?
In response to Geo
ok, if you are the god of "ferality" why are you sitting around on your (other word for donkey) looking at your computer screen waiting for a reply? Arn't you supposed to be out living in caves, eating grubs and raw animal, and such? Or are you returning to nature VERY slowly?

I prefer to think of it as he's going nowhere very quickly! =)
This guy is really starting to annoy me and if he doesn't shut up I might have to flame him.
In response to BurningIce
Don't. That will only get you in trouble.
Page: 1 2