In response to Geo
X-box has more teenages games.
In response to Geo
fanboy is rooting for 1 system get your video game slang right sucka...get g4 and read the definition there...
In response to FuZzY DiCe
you mean halo? say game not games cause the only reason is halo...which is a better story than the capcom games you seem to not like based on a history lesson eh?

Who said I don't like capcom? I only like the Resident Evil and Megaman games they made, the rest I'm not impressed with. There is actually allot of good games out there for Xbox beside Halo, Halo was just the first game out for the Xbox.
In response to Soccerguy13
BLOOD SPLOSIONS' BOOBIES AND MORE BOOBIES am i just about covering the teen gameness?
If you drool this much over 5 previews, then I wouldn't count you out of fanboy status. They are all "the system to get". They all have good games, it depends on what games you like. If you like the games on Xbox, get one. If you like the games on GC, get one. If you like the games on PS2, get one. If you like the games on any system, get one.
In response to Geo
check it out on ign if you need more
In response to Garthor
Exactly!!Really, who comes out and startes ragging on X-box because its owned by a multi-billion dollar corp.(or is it million).Microsoft may be taking of the buisness world but not the world.
BLOOD SPLOSIONS' BOOBIES AND MORE BOOBIES am i just about covering the teen gameness?

Yep, that and cussing.
check it out on ign if you need more

check out the screenshots... wait no, they don't have those on their own site. Either they have bad management or no screenshots.
Im sorry but I have not seen an action game that amuses me on GC.
fanboy is rooting for 1 system get your video game slang right sucka...get g4 and read the definition there...

I've yet to see you root for the ps2 then, only the GC.
In response to Garthor
I care.... I like to see which system offers better stuff.
In response to OneFishDown
sure you can call me a capcom fanboy because they make games of high quality...but i have yet to see a capcom game on xbox...
In response to Geo
i was arguing about the ps2's online capabilities earlier did you not see?
sure you can call me a capcom fanboy because they make games of high quality...but i have yet to see a capcom game on xbox...

I've yet to see a game on gamecube with blood.
In response to Soccerguy13
check out turok evolution timesplitters 2 or metroid prime when it comes out also starcraft ghost...if that ever gets done.
i was arguing about the ps2's online capabilities earlier did you not see?

You always argue about the gamecube or something, so I must've missed it.
In response to Geo
your blind...be quiet...
In response to Geo
obviously
A lot of companies make high quality games. The companies that don't make good games go out of business.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6